About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Been Working so HARD!



OOOh the boxes have been coming in so fast! I have been putting together all the fun classes I have lined up for the next few months using all the new CHA products!

I am only going to give sneaky peaks, cause I don't know where each class will be, but I'll let you know as soon as I hear!

I'm doing all sorts of different classes. I am doing altered items like this "Emma's Treasure Chest" with the new Emma's Shoppe Collection by Crate Paper (OMG! I LOVE this line!)

The Art Life Version of the Teresa Collins Notations Kit - Which includes a whole additional kit, to make it even more incredible that it already was! Thanks Teresa for a fantastic foundation to work with!



Layout Classes - I am going to start offering layout classes using all the new Basic Grey Collections. I really have loved what they have offered. You'll get TONS of products, along with your own "Art Life" pack to make it your own!


Look for dates and places for these upcoming classes soon, but next weekend, I'm teaching the Art Life Configurations Class at Scrapbook Territory, which will feature tons of original vintage items, and you'll play with all kinds of Tim Products. After the class, I'll be hosting the 10 hour crop, so come join me for a full day of fun at Territory!

1 comment:

Pages