About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Howdy!

Its February, and I just came back from the CHA show and am so excited about all the products I saw, the old and new friends I met and the inspiration flowing from me! I am inspired, and ready to share!




This weekend I am hosting The Art Life Valentine Day crop at Scrapbook Territory from 2-12midnight, come join us to make these two super cute projects, receive goodie bags and prizes, yummy deserts and fun crafting. Call the store to sign up!



I also put up the Valentine Day Folder/Mini Album on my website HERE because, I scheduled the class on Superbowl Sunday, and didn't think a lot of people would be able to get away, so if you can join the class, you can get the kit, along with all the instructions at the link above. You get a TON of product and its perfect for your loved one!


Make sure to check out The Art Life Shop Store! I have started to CLEAR OUT inventory, which means at least (if not more) a savings of 50% for you. Go check it out because quantities are limited!



Finally, I am teaching The Art Life Configurations Class at Scrapbook Territory on February 26th from 1-5pm, this is a long class as we'll be decoupaging the configuration with vintage newsprint! Call the store to sign up for this or the crop at 510-559-9929. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages