About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, January 24, 2011

Looky Looky.. I'm Posting!

This past weekend I was in a crafty haze.. I did really well and completed two new classes! I hosted a 10 hour crop at Scrapbook Territory and it was really fun and I also got to celebrate my BFF's Birthday, Happy Birthday Lora!

First is a super cute Valentine Day Holder. This opens up to a three tiered area, with tags, envelopes, and a mini album. Perfect for you to make for your loved one! It is on Sunday February 6th at 2pm. Its only $25, and you get so much product! I am spoiling you on this one!

The second is my long awaited Configurations Box! I have filled this to the BRIM with vintage goodies.. I am a antique show junkie and have been saving lots of things for such a project and you'll receive a bunch of it. This class is on February 26th at 1pm. This class is a long one so plan for the rest of the day. Cost is $50


Also, don't forget to sign up for The Art Life Valentine Day Crop! The projects I am making are so stinkin cute! I love Vintage Valentine Art and they will be super cute. I'll have pics to show later this week.

Both classes and the crop are at Scrapbook Territory so call them up starting tomorrow (their closed on Mondays) to sign up for one or all three, I guarantee you'll have a great time in all of them! 510-559-9929.

I wasn't planning on going to CHA this year, but seeing all the beautiful product, I am trying to plan a quick trip down for a day or two so I hope to see alot of my friends there drooling too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages