About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sooo Many Things to Share!


Today is the release of the September Art Life Project Kit Club. If your not a part of it, join today! You receive everything you'll need to create a super cute and fun project and you'll learn something too! Its only $20 per month and it has sold out every month since its debut! You can get more information and sign up HERE.
Secondly, I have 3 Classes scheduled in the next month! If you missed the Alice Drawers class because it sold out, fear not, it is being offered again on Saturday October 16th at 10:30am at Scrapbook Territory! Sign up quick because I can't offer it again after that date.
Also, I have created the "Steampunk Bride" which is a beautiful piece of art! Pictures don't do her justice, if you can, go check her out at Scrapbook Territory and sign up, this will be a fun techniques class as well.

I am going to offer a card class in my home on Sunday October 3rd at 1pm. This will be a really fun card class utilizing the Close to My Heart Shaped Acrylic Cards and the Melody Ross Art Inspiration Cards. These are DARLING and come with envelopes. We'll make a whopping 8 cards in this class. You can see more and sign up HERE on my website.
Geez.. to keep me busy and from sleeping, I am also going to be participating in the Benicia Fine Art Fair this Saturday, then off to Petaluma to participate in the Antiques and Art Fair on the 26th.. whew... I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages