About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, August 30, 2010

Its Monday!






Wow what a GREAT weekend! We had The Art Life 10 hour crop on Saturday at Scrapbook Territory and it was a BLAST! We had the fabulous Angela Daniels of Fiskars come into the store and do make and takes with us and hang out all night! We had two mini workshops, drank fantastic Cocoa, and created the night away! These events are so much fun and sell out, so make sure you call the store for the Halloween and Christmas ones on October 23 and December 11th right away to reserve your space!
Also, I finished this super cute Alice in Wonderland themed "Halloween Drawers" on Saturday. This is definitely my favorite line from Graphic 45. I love Alice, I love Halloween, and I love Graphic 45. Ned I say more? This class will be on Saturday September 11th at 2pm and will be $35. I'll also be hosting the crop that night at Scrapbook Territory, so sign up for that as well and have a full day, evening of crafting fun! 510-559-9929. I will be so busy all weekend at the Scraptacular event at the Concord Hilton and then Danville Antique and Arts Fair on Monday the 6th. I hope you can come by either or both events to see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages