About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Monday, April 5, 2010

Classes this Weekend at Scrap Diva in Brentwood!





So much going on in April! I hope you all got my newsletter! If not, here is a copy NEWSLETTER I am teaching a fun filled day at Scrap Diva in Brentwood this weekend! I'll be teaching "Townhouse" a Maya Road mini house with a mini album inside! Its super cute! It starts at 10:30am. Then I'll be teaching "Boardwalk" at 2pm which is a 12x12 Magnetic Board using the new Graphic 45 papers "Boardwalk" its gorgeous and is perfect for your office or kitchen, or a great Mothers Day gift! Townhouse is $28 and Boardwalk is $30. If you sign up for both classes, you'll receive a free "The Art Life" canvas tote bag! Come join the fun at this great store which has a ton of new product too!

No comments:

Post a Comment