About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, April 5, 2010

Classes this Weekend at Scrap Diva in Brentwood!





So much going on in April! I hope you all got my newsletter! If not, here is a copy NEWSLETTER I am teaching a fun filled day at Scrap Diva in Brentwood this weekend! I'll be teaching "Townhouse" a Maya Road mini house with a mini album inside! Its super cute! It starts at 10:30am. Then I'll be teaching "Boardwalk" at 2pm which is a 12x12 Magnetic Board using the new Graphic 45 papers "Boardwalk" its gorgeous and is perfect for your office or kitchen, or a great Mothers Day gift! Townhouse is $28 and Boardwalk is $30. If you sign up for both classes, you'll receive a free "The Art Life" canvas tote bag! Come join the fun at this great store which has a ton of new product too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages