About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Design Team Search is ON!











I am looking for 5 people to join The Art Life Flower Shop Design Team! If you have access to my flowers (Scrapbook Territory, Scrap Diva and on my WEBSITE please use them in both a layout and "altered art" project or card. You don't have to use them in both, but I'd love to see what you can come up with! If you would like to get some flowers from my website, spend $10 and you'll receive in your package a free package of The Art Life Flowers! Just say that you'd like to try out for the team. Here is what you'll get:

1. Each month I'll send you two packages of flowers, along with other embellies or papers and you use them in ANY project you like, it can be a card, layout or altered art item as long as the flowers are the main focus. Just send me the pics so I can post them to this blog, the website and our The Art Life Facebook Group Page
2. Your name and projects posted on these pages and blog, you'll receive The Art Life Canvas Tote, An Art Life T-shirt, and all kinds of goodies from me.

What you have to do:

Submit 3 projects that can be layouts, altered art projects or cards, that use flowers (preferably The Art Life Flowers), but you can use any kind you have.

Have a blog where you can post your finished work and promote The Art Life!

Wear the shirt and bag every single day and talk nonstop about The Art Life. (optional, lol!)

Belong to message boards or facebook pages that you can help promote The Art Life. If you hook me up with a store or kit club that places an order of The Art Life Flowers, you'll receive a HUGE goodie bag filled to the brim with The Art Life goodies!

If you are local, be ready to come help if you can at crops, events and classes!

Submit these things by May 20th to theartlife@yahoo.com. I'll announce the new design team on June 1st and you'll get your first package by June 15th. Your participation must be for at least 6 months, but if you like me you can stay as long as you like! Please pass this along to all your friends, and international inquiries are great!
Thanks so much everyone and I hope you love the flowers as much as I do!
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages