About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, March 22, 2010

The Art Life Flower Shop!




It official! The opening of the Flower Shop is done! I have added a whole new section in the website called "The Art Life Flower Shop". These have all my new flowers that I am selling! They can be ordered wholesale for stores and kit clubs, but you can purchase them all in the shop! HERE is the link. I'll be adding to it all week, since I haven't received it all. They are all so beautiful and the price point is so affordable! I hope you all will enjoy! Make sure to post pics on using these flowers or any other goodies you purchased on the Facebook Page of The Art Life HERE! I'll pick random winners of free goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages