About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun new things!




OOh First is a pic of the goodie bags for Saturday's crop! Thanks so much for everyone that is coming! You will be spoiled and we are going to have a GREAT TIME!
Second is a pic of the new The Art Life Shop Canvas Bags. They are perfect for your scrapbook projects and are just beautiful! You can get them HERE. Also, I just got a few of the products from Margies "The Girls Paperie" and I just put the stamps up. I did get a few of the papers, but I want you to be able to get the embellies too.. so I will wait, but don't wait if you want the stamps, they are so cute and so affordable that they will go FAST. Get them HERE. I am working hard on projects, schedules and new ventures.. so stay tuned for more! If you can't come crop on Saturday, come by the shop and see us. I'm going to debut my new scrabble and domino jewelry and will have it available at the store. I have Alice in Wonderland, Twilight Inspired, Easter Themed and so much more, and priced at only $8 and $15, they are super cute as gifts for your friends or loved ones.. I'll have them in the store next week.

1 comment:

Pages