About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One less finger!




Well if you didn't hear, I sliced the tip of my finger off on Sunday making our Oscars dinner, so I watched some of the show from the Emergency room! I am much better and I won't have any long term damage, but no Mandolins for me ever again! Wow those things are dangerous and ohhh so scary..
But through it all, I haven't stopped creating.. Here are some sneak peaks on my Alice In Wonderland Bust.. I don't want to give it all away, but this is going to be one great Art Piece for your home! Please come join me in my first home workshop of the year on Sunday March 28th at 1pm in Walnut Creek. We'll spend the afternoon creating this bust and my home will have my boutique set up with all kinds of new goodies! You can email me at theartlife@yahoo.com or sign up through my website HERE. We are going to have a great time and I hope you can join us!

2 comments:

  1. Yeeeouch! I sliced the side of my pinky on my mandolin...I since learned to ALWAYS use the guard! Speedy recovery Danielle!

    ReplyDelete

Pages