About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tonights a Big night for me!


Tonight is the signups for the Donna Downey Inspired Workshops. I am so nervous and have that feeling of "what if no one signs up for my classes?"... I want to do Donna proud by choosing me and hope people will choose little ol me to spend some time with at Inspired!

Also, this was a great creative weekend for me! I finished a project "Our House" at Scrapbook Territory friday night with my cropping girls... then Saturday went back to Berkeley to teach, what a lovely group of ladies I had.. thanks for spending the afternoon with me. Then mom and i headed to Brentwood to see DeAnne at Scrapbook Diva. I have been wanting to get out there to teach a class and we nailed down some dates and times. I am going to spend the day on March 20th cropping and doing a make and take at the store, teaching a class on March 27th, then I'll do a full artist day at the store with two classes on April 11th! Look for more info soon!

I am off to put Tony to bed then pace the floor till 9pmpst to watch the signups and see how I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages