About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tonights a Big night for me!


Tonight is the signups for the Donna Downey Inspired Workshops. I am so nervous and have that feeling of "what if no one signs up for my classes?"... I want to do Donna proud by choosing me and hope people will choose little ol me to spend some time with at Inspired!

Also, this was a great creative weekend for me! I finished a project "Our House" at Scrapbook Territory friday night with my cropping girls... then Saturday went back to Berkeley to teach, what a lovely group of ladies I had.. thanks for spending the afternoon with me. Then mom and i headed to Brentwood to see DeAnne at Scrapbook Diva. I have been wanting to get out there to teach a class and we nailed down some dates and times. I am going to spend the day on March 20th cropping and doing a make and take at the store, teaching a class on March 27th, then I'll do a full artist day at the store with two classes on April 11th! Look for more info soon!

I am off to put Tony to bed then pace the floor till 9pmpst to watch the signups and see how I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment