About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fun Crop day coming up!


This is the fun make and take I'll be teaching at Scrap Diva in Brentwood during the all day crop on Saturday March 20th. Its a super huge Maya Road bottlecap with vintage Easter images in it. Its a magnet for your fridge.

See the Scrap Diva website for details and come join us if you can!

I am so excited to debut my new Flower Embellishment Line! I just received my first shipment, and I must say they are BEAUTIFUL! Just think of the cool Prima flowers without the cost.. lol! I'll have pictures and product on the website next week. They will be available for wholesale, so tell your local stores, and kit clubs to come and get em!

I'll also be hitting up the Scrapbook Expo tomorrow to hand out postcards and coupons for the Store, so yell if you see me to get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages