About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Alpha Stamps Tunnel Books are the BOMB!

Have you seen the latest and greatest from Alpha Stamps?  These are Tunnel Books!  These can be spruced up for any occasion!  I decided to bring out some fun Halloween goodies from Alpha Stamps as well and have a little play.

I've used the 4x4 Arch Tunnel Book for "Matilda Jane".  She is a twirling Ballerina!  I had such a great time playing with all the fun items.  For the Tunnel Book itself, I grabbed my Halloween paint colors in my stash, and used a different one on each layer.  For the top layer, I've used the back Circle Tunnel Parts collage sheet.  Its a darling stripe paper. If you didn't notice,I used a Bat Border ATC, which I painted a pretty purple.  Don't you love the depth the tunnel book gives?  To get this, I've used pop foam in between each of the layers of Chipboard for the Tunnel Book.


 I love picking random things from different types of collage sheets and putting them together.  This is a Halloween project but I'm using a circus themed item, architecture and urns in my pieces.  Halloween is such a fun Holiday to craft for.  Its easy to make these darling books, and give them away to your favorite people. 

For my second project this month, I've made "Verna May".  This is the 6" Tunnel Book.  Please note, I've only used 3 of the layers on this one.  It comes with 5 layers, I'll make another one with the leftover pieces  



Do you see the darling spider and spider webs?  I love this little lasercut.    I've used pieces from collage sheets for the pumpkins, moon, Halloween bottle labels and more!  You can find all the items I've used on the Alpha Stamps website HERE.
Please share the fun tunnel books you've made!  I've love to see them. Have a wonderful week!  

Daniela 

1 comment:

Pages