About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Lynda Kanase Design Team July Challege Flower Window

Hi Friends!  I am sharing with you today the fantastic Lynda Kanase Window Die/Embossing Folder!  This is a 2 for one kinda die!  It both embosses and cuts the windows.  The possibilities are endless as you'll see in our blog hop today!  I really wanted to show off the embossing, so I used bright colors.  Perfect for Summer! 



This was a ton of fun to make and the little dies that come with the big one of the flowers and a bee and a butterfly!  So stinkin cute.  You could use this all year round and make them for each occasion!

Come take a look at what others on the Design Team have created with the same die!  They are all so amazing and talented.  I'm so blessed to be a part of it! 




1 comment:

  1. Wow, the colors are amazing Daniela! And the beautiful flowers peeking out are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Pages