About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is enjoying this time of year.  I live in CA and we have had beautiful weather.  Today I'm sharing some fun layouts using the darling VOYAGE collection.  This is the perfect paper to document any trip near boats, a harbor or beach!.

On this trip, my son and I spent a night on the Queen Mary in Long Beach CA.  If you are ever in the area, go see it, its AMAZING!


You can see how cute the layout is, using the Voyage collection.  It has great Cardstock Stickers, Cut aparts that are more modern, then have some that have a vintage flair along with images.  I've cut apart various pieces from the paper to make my own embellishments.  

 As you can see here, I cut out the seagull sitting on top of the log from one of the cut apart cards.
On this one I've used cardstock stickers and made one of my photos into a side pocket.  I then made one of the cutapart cards into a tag.  Its a great way to get your journaling into your layout without having everyone see your handwriting.  You might hate your handwriting, but your kids will cherish it later in life.  

 For this little setting, I used a wood piece and heart from my stash and the stickers from the Cardstock Sticker Sheet.  These photos are 4x4 by the way.  My favorite size.

My second layout uses more of the vintage images found on the cutapart cards.  I love vintage images.  I love to make my own little tag or square where I use some embellishments, stickers, words etc.  You can see one on the bottom left of the layout.  I've cut down then layered one of the cutapart cards, then added some stickers and things for my own focal point on the layout.  
 I love using these paper collections for my scrapbooking.  I like to keep them fairly flat so my book isn't too wide.  All you need is a collection pack and you'll be making tons of layouts of your own.
Till next time, print your pictures and document document document your life!
Daniela Costa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages