About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

I absolutely LOVE all the papers and embellishments around Valentine's Day.  Authentique Paper does it perfectly every year. 

All of us on the Authentique Design Team are sharing some projects for Valentine's Day using the gorgeous "Romance" collection by Authentique Paper.

I just can't get enough of this paper, I keep making things! 
First up is this darling Treat Box by Lynda Kanase of Sizzix.  It makes all these different animals.. more to come, but how CUTE is this Unicorn Box?  I love it so much.  Pair it with the darling Romance paper and I am giving this one to my mom..

Second up is a Mini Album I made from scratch.  Its a 6x6 album with lots of flips, flaps and pockets.. Filled with the Romance paper, it will be perfect to document my love.


Finally, a Flip Flap Album!  It wouldn't be Valentine's Day without a great Flip Mini for you!  These are so much fun to make and I have this one available in my shop.  The Art Life Shop



Thanks for visiting, make sure you go visit my other Authentique Paper Designers!  Happy Valentine's Day Friends!
Daniela







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages