About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, May 1, 2017

Happy Monday!

What a fantastic weekend I had at Its all about the Scrapbook in Dixon!  We celebrated National Scrapbook Day and had so much fun!  There were 50 creative ladies cropping for 3 full days.  Its so much fun to be with so many creative people, and the store is just bursting at the seams with new beautiful product.  I also taught my Dapper Class on Sunday.  I had 3 kits available this past weekend and sold out of the "Fabulous" kit.  I didn't get a ton of things done, but finished up my "Saucy" Cooking themed album and also finished up next months Art Journal Class.  Below I'm sharing the 3 kits I had available this weekend.  If your interested in any of them, just contact me!  I'm going to be making more kits of the Fabulous album, so if you want that one, reserve it quick as I think they will go fast again.  I've updated my calendar page here as well with a bunch of upcoming classes!  Come join me for some fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages