About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, March 6, 2017

Happy Monday!

I went to the Scrapbook Expo this past weekend and had such a fantastic time with all my girlfriends! We had a table of 8 wonderful women join us in our group and we just laughed and shopped and crafted a little bit!  I've been busy creating and working with new stores for classes and I'm really excited for everything to come.  I've updated my other page on this blog link to the right with all my classes and will keep this updated everytime I finish a class or schedule one!  So come on back and join me!
Over this weekend I almost finished my Dapper Album by Authentique!  This is the cutest paper line!  I love all the crazy sayings and the vintage aspect of it.  I'm scheduling dates for this one, so stay tuned as this is perfect for Fathers Day!
I also finished a new class Distress Oxide Playdate and Card class.  This is going to be at Stamp on Over at Cranberry Hill in Sunnyvale.  See my calendar page for all the details and come join me for a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages