About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, February 13, 2017

February Art Journal

This past January I was blessed to be able to attend the Creativation Show in Phoenix.  This is the annual show releasing a ton of new products in the craft and hobby market.  I was fortunate enough to get into Tim Holtz classes while I was there and was able to play and bring home with me the brand new Distress Oxide Inks.  So this months Art Journal page will be all about the Distress Inks. Come join me and play with them yourself!
Friday February 24, 6-9pm, Its all about the Scrapbook, Dixon 707-676-5252
We will be making our layout with the Distress Oxide Inks.  Learn how they work, what they can do and get your hands on these fantastic Inks!  Call the store to sign up asap, I can't wait to show you what they do in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages