About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, February 13, 2017

Update!

Hello friends!  Its time to dust off the cobwebs and start using this BLOG!  First, thank you so much for coming by!

Two years ago, I became a sales rep for the Crafting Industry, I have had such a fun time meeting so many new people and being a part of so many companies.  My passion and my heart is in education and inspiration.  I really wanted to focus on these aspects of my life.  Earlier this year I resigned from being a Sales Rep for the many companies I represented.  I am now going to focus on my classes, my blog and my social media outlets.  I'd really like to do more videos and live teaching, but I am not the most tech-savy person.  So, for now, I'll be posting at least a few times a week, I'll share projects I'm working on, tutorials, and my Classes page will be updated constantly so you can always see where I'll be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages