About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Tim Holtz Halloween Card Class This Weekend!

Sunday October 18th
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Halloween Card Class
1-4pm, Walnut Creek, CA $30

 


Lets make some fun Halloween Cards!  We'll make these 4 fun Spooky, and cute Halloween Cards.  Featuring the brand new Tim Holtz Dies and lots of Mixed Media Techniques.. your ghost or ghoul would love to receive one of these on Halloween!  This workshop is in my home in Walnut Creek.  Contact me at 925-639-5881 or theartlife@yahoo.com to sign up!  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages