About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I know, I know.....

I have neglected my poor blog, but that is usually the case this time of year.  Tony is out of school for the summer.  Bianca came home from her first year of college for a month before heading back to Santa Barbara for the summer session.  I like to dedicate this time to my family, and enjoy every second I can with them.  I promise to be back creating lots of fun things very soon.  Tomorrow, we are moving Bianca into her first apartment in Santa Barbara for the rest of the summer and for Fall semester.
I wanted to share with you a box of goodies I received from Pretty Little Studio!  This companies products are adorable!  I opened it up right away and did play a little bit!  Look for a fun mini album later this summer with these fantastic products!  You can see them HERE on their website and look for them on Facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages