About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Friday!



Wow, I can't believe its almost Halloween! We have been super busy getting things ready for all the fun school activities for Tony. I volunteered waaaay to much this year and am a room parent, in charge of the Halloween Party as well as the whole schools Pumpkin Carving Contest! Whew! I've created a few things these past few weeks. I'll share two fun things! First is the Breaking Dawn jewelry I created for the Breaking Dawn crop I'll be hosting at Scrapbook Territory on November 12th. I am so excited, and we are going to have a blast! Second, is a Christmas Canvas which I'll be having a workshop here at my home on November 19th. You can find details and sign up HERE on the website! I hope to see a bunch of my friends for this fantastic day of crafting! I'll also have a bunch of great mystery boxes for sale with tons of product for unbelievable prices!
I am going to be hosing the Halloween Crop at Scrapbook Territory tomorrow and we'll make some fun Altered Coffins. If your not busy, come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages