About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Friday!



Wow, I can't believe its almost Halloween! We have been super busy getting things ready for all the fun school activities for Tony. I volunteered waaaay to much this year and am a room parent, in charge of the Halloween Party as well as the whole schools Pumpkin Carving Contest! Whew! I've created a few things these past few weeks. I'll share two fun things! First is the Breaking Dawn jewelry I created for the Breaking Dawn crop I'll be hosting at Scrapbook Territory on November 12th. I am so excited, and we are going to have a blast! Second, is a Christmas Canvas which I'll be having a workshop here at my home on November 19th. You can find details and sign up HERE on the website! I hope to see a bunch of my friends for this fantastic day of crafting! I'll also have a bunch of great mystery boxes for sale with tons of product for unbelievable prices!
I am going to be hosing the Halloween Crop at Scrapbook Territory tomorrow and we'll make some fun Altered Coffins. If your not busy, come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment