About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ETSY Goodies!




As I have been posting that I am starting to purge my "normal" scrapbook supplies, and start up my Art Life goodies, I wanted to share 3 new things I posted on ETSY. I love ETSY, and that is where I got my start, so I'm going back to my roots for awhile until I can dwindle the supply on my website. There is a darling safety pin which has some fun Halloween Charms and beads, a ribbon bag, and of course a goodie box filled with tickets, charms, and goodies in my stash. You can reach my ETSY HERE and take a look. I'll be adding more to it hopefully every day or so.
Tonight Tony and I will pick a winner of a goodie box from me, so come on back tomorrow to see if you won!

1 comment: