About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ETSY Goodies!




As I have been posting that I am starting to purge my "normal" scrapbook supplies, and start up my Art Life goodies, I wanted to share 3 new things I posted on ETSY. I love ETSY, and that is where I got my start, so I'm going back to my roots for awhile until I can dwindle the supply on my website. There is a darling safety pin which has some fun Halloween Charms and beads, a ribbon bag, and of course a goodie box filled with tickets, charms, and goodies in my stash. You can reach my ETSY HERE and take a look. I'll be adding more to it hopefully every day or so.
Tonight Tony and I will pick a winner of a goodie box from me, so come on back tomorrow to see if you won!

1 comment:

Pages