About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Giving away a Mystery Box!


To celebrate my being published, I'm giving stuff away! Join my blog and follow me, and leave a comment, and I'll pick a winner on Monday September 6th. You'll receive a Mystery Box filled with lots of fun goodies!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to go get the magazine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful idea. Am enjoying your facebook posts, as well as your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Being published is so exciting!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to you you!!! This is going to be amazing.. Oh magic jeannie rubbing lamp, pick me pick me......

    ReplyDelete