About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lets start more blogging!



I have been working really hard on my website these past few weeks and neglecting this poor blog! But in working on the website, I have added a section called DOLLAR STORE, which has tons of products for 50% or more off of anything there. I have also started to add new CHA things that are trickling in. I try my best to have competitive prices, and new and unusual things to offer you. I have added more Art Life Flowers, and now am adding the Button Shop. This will offer all different types of buttons in smaller batches, so you can buy multiples of colors for a cheaper price. I also plan to add in one of a kind vintage buttons as well. I have collected beautiful vintage buttons for projects, and its time to stop hoarding and sharing so I can inspire YOU to use them!
I am also adding the Jewelry back to the site! It was hard to keep up inventory on the jewelry, but I think I have a good system together to keep everything correct. I participate in a monthly booth with THE FIND at Jack London Square and am loving it there. I have all my jewelry and plan to update the website right away with new things. If you ever are looking for something, always ask, as I don't have everything on the website that I sell. Here is some new eye candy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages