About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I can't believe how long its been



I promise never to go so long from blogging again. I became a facebook junkie and have been posting so much there, that I leave this little one behind. It's been one of those months that you wonder how you made it through everything. Spending a few weeks not teaching to get ready for Inspired in North Carolina, which was AMAZING took so much out of me. I was nervous, felt like I couldn't make it, and wondered what I was getting myself into. We then got the unfortunate news that Bianca has Diabetes. This came out of nowhere. We went in for a minor 20 minute appointment and she was admitted within 2 hours. I can't tell you how I feel yet, cause it hasn't sunk in yet. I can tell you that Bianca is one of the strongest people I have ever known. She has taken this news better than I ever expected and transitioning into a completely new life without complaining, or anything. Being away at Inspired gave me a new perspective and made me feel great! I was so happy to be a part of this fantastic event. I made some fantastic friends and hope to be invited back to it next year. I need to say that I couldn't have made it without my buddy Nancie. She kept me sane, helped me get through everything and I can't express my gratitude enough.

Some announcements, classes at Scrapbook Territory on June 19th - See sidebar and I am hosting a 10 hour crop on Saturday May 29th at Scrapbook Territory, with two mini classes and kinds of goodies.. I hope to see many of my bay area friends at one of these functions.. look for more soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Daniela,

    Jenni B came back with some goodies from you and your shop (?) She got me the teal and brown ring! LOVE it!!!! My daughter wore it today. I said, hey that is mine!

    Terena
    Jenni Bowlin Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything that you had at Inspired was wonderful, my daughter Olivia and I had a great time with your class you were wonderful.

    Karin Hall

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it!!!! And... My prayers to you and Bianca. Love and Big Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete