About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

10 Crop on Saturday! WEEHOOO!



This Saturday May 29th, I am hosting a 10 hour "The Art Life" Crop and mini class workshops at Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley! We'll crop from 2pm-12midnight and make these two min projects! One is a mini jewelry pieces on these cool pins, and the other is this "Inspiration" board. You'll learn how to collage your papers together to make a beautiful art piece for yourself or as a gift for a loved one! We had so much fun at the last one and it sold out, so sign up today for this great day crafting with friends. I'll supply yummys, goodies, prizes and inspiration! $30 and the number is 510-559-9929, come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages