About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New project and T-Shirts!





With all the ways to share information today, I don't know if repeating information here as well as on The Art Life Shop Facebook Page and my own Facebook page is repeating, but I am so excited about this new project and my new T-shirts! So, here is a looky at the new Jenni Bowlin/Maya Road mini album I created. I think I will be teaching this at Scrap Diva in Brentwood, stay tuned for a date. The T-Shirts are available at the store, free shipping and when I see you in one, you get a free goodie from me!

1 comment:

  1. Would you post a tshirt to the uk please? or do you just post within america? Thanks Jaqi

    ReplyDelete