About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Saturday, February 20, 2010

All kinds of new Product!



I have been a busy little bee! The UPS man is coming every day to bring me boxes of JOY! The new product is amazing and I am so inspired to make beautiful things! I have in the shop new: Jenni Bowlin, Melody Ross Artsy Urban and Homespun Chic, Maya Road, New fun Jewelry and more!

I am finished with two of the mini projects we'll make at The Art Life Crop on March 6th, and I promise you'll love them! The Crop will be on Saturday March 6th from 2-12mid (I added two more hours of cropping fun!) and we'll make 3 mini projects and I'll have a desert bar and refreshments, all for $25. Call Scrapbook Territory to sign up as this will sell out! 510-559-9929.

I'm teaching today at Scrapbook Territory and there are a few spots left if you'd like to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment