About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Saturday, February 20, 2010

All kinds of new Product!



I have been a busy little bee! The UPS man is coming every day to bring me boxes of JOY! The new product is amazing and I am so inspired to make beautiful things! I have in the shop new: Jenni Bowlin, Melody Ross Artsy Urban and Homespun Chic, Maya Road, New fun Jewelry and more!

I am finished with two of the mini projects we'll make at The Art Life Crop on March 6th, and I promise you'll love them! The Crop will be on Saturday March 6th from 2-12mid (I added two more hours of cropping fun!) and we'll make 3 mini projects and I'll have a desert bar and refreshments, all for $25. Call Scrapbook Territory to sign up as this will sell out! 510-559-9929.

I'm teaching today at Scrapbook Territory and there are a few spots left if you'd like to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages