About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm Baaaccckkk!


I am back from CHA and what a whirlwind of beautiful projects, inspiration, friendship and fun! I purchased a lot of new product for both the website and new classes and kits. I met some new friends, and hooked up with some old and made plans!

I am going to be teaching a make and take at Scrap Diva in Brentwood on February 6th at 8pm during a huge crop! I hope you can come out and see me. Look for me to be teaching there in the upcoming months as well. You can visit them at Scrap Diva.

My favorites were: Melissa Frances, 7gypsies, and a few new lines Melody Ross for GCD and The Girls Paperie by Margie. She used to be with Making Memories and is the most fabulous woman! She really inspired me in my first few years of scrapbooking, so I am so excited to see her have her own line, and of course I bought it all! You can visit her blog here. All my girls that came with to CHA, thank you so much for helping me get through everything and just being there for me. It wouldn't have been the same without you. Also, they have all the pictures, so I can't post anything but this funny one of me with a huge snake..lol! I'll post a ton of pics hopefully in a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages