About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, January 21, 2010

February Classes Announced and I am off!

Hello Friends, its been a hectic week, getting ready for CHA TOMMORROW! I am so excited to get to spend time in the industry, with friends and around new product.. drroooolllll.... I hope to update the blog with pics etc. of fun things, people and fun!

Here are 3 upcoming classes I'll have at Scrapbook Territory in February, come join me, I'd love to see you!


Sunday February 7th 10:30am - 12:30pm $25 - Vintage Valentine Pocket Cards - Come join me in creating 4 beautiful vintage inspired Pocket Cards. We'll use the giant Manila File Cards to make these darling "pocket" cards that you can put gift cards, love notes, or even small chocolate bars into for your loved ones or use them as decoration in your home. We'll also be using and you'll learn to make your own Glimmer Mist which you can take home! Bring your normal tool kit, pop foam, glue dots and creativity! Max of 10


Saturday February 20th 12pm - 2:30pm "Love Notes - Communique". Come join me in creating this fantastic Maya Road 5x5 Binder Album with envelopes in the Communique Graphic 45 Line. This is a gorgeous line featuring the vintage ways of communication. You'll use new and vintage embellishments and go home with a beautiful book to place all your love notes or mementos of a favorite occasion. Bring your normal tool kit including pop foam and glue dots and your creativity! Max of 10



Saturday February 27th 12pm - 2:30pm "Vintage Childhood" - This Maya Road Mini Album features the Jenni Bowlin "Town Square" paper collection. You'll learn different ways to use your papers as embellishments and how to incorporate unconventional items in your mini books. Of course you'll receive a huge The Art Life embellishment Bag and ribbons galore! This will be a fun class for any pictures. Bring your normal tool kit including pop foam and glue dots and your creativity! Max of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages