About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Authentique Paper "Ingredient" Recipe Notebook Folio

Hello Friends, Daniela here, sharing with you a Recipe Folio Notebook.  I've used the adorable Ingredient line which is a little vintage, a little kitch, and oh so colorful and just makes me happy.  I followed along a video by Country Craft Creations Tamra Kilgore -Merrill.  I used her tutorial video to get the base down and then ran with my imagination on it.  This was a ton of fun to put together.  I can't wait to make more!

With this folio, I really just ran with it and added a few things that I wanted.  I added an envelope on the front that features a magnet closure to hold my business cards (or anything I need quickly).  Using cutouts and stickers from the Ingredient collection, so stinkin' cute!  


This is the first flap opening, it features a post it note holder, and I've printed off this darling Meal Planner List from Live Laugh Rowe.  I sized it down so I could fit 2 to a printable page and used a binder clip to place them on.  How cute are these stickers from the collection!? I love the vibrant colors.  My favorite paper in the line is the Chicken/Egg paper.  I love it...
Below is a close up of the post-it note holder I added to my notebook.

The little noteholders are super easy to make and there are a ton of free tutorials on Pinterest.  


Here is a full photo of the pages all the way opened up. On the far left I've added a little slide pocket on the edge.  I've made little Recipe Cards that have the Recipe on one side and a place for a photo on the back.  The middle of the Notebook is a large pocket.  I've just tucked one of my menu planners in there for now, but recipes from magazines, etc. can be put here.

Lastly, the page that holds your standard notepad, with another Recipe Card attached.

Another view of the entire Notebook Folio open.



I had seen this video on Facebook and had it in the back of my mind that I really wanted to make one!  I made sure I had all my supplies on hand to make just the base of the project.  Decorating came later at my own pace, also adding additional elements I wanted for my notebook.  Tamra's video's are fantastic, she does the weekly videos for Authentique every week, along with her own for her shop.  Go give her a visit!  Thanks so much for the inspiration Tamra, and I can't WAIT to make these in every theme out there.

Have a great week friends, 

Daniela Costa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages