About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Perfectly Poised Portfolio


Have you jumped on the "folio" craze yet?  I think I'm super late to the party, but I wanted to start on my own, play with them, then finally design my own.  Here is my first public folio!  I've used bits and pieces of various videos I've been watching online, and used the gorgeous POISED collection!

It's a huge folio with so many flips, flaps, pockets and photo mats... I just had to make a walkthrough video.

I absolutely love this collection! It's uplifting, it's inspiring and its got the best images!



The Folio album measures about 7x9.  I've put a hole in the spine to add the elastic to keep it all closed.  But wow, this puppy is large!

These albums are a process and you need to be able to dedicate an entire day to making it, but they are really worth it when you're done.  I really would love to add photos and journaling of my mother and grandmother in here.  

There are so many photo mats and little hidden pockets, so much fun to put together and decorate.

The sayings in this collection are amazing "Beauty is power, a Smile is its Sword".. Just beautiful and perfect.


Another great saying from this collection!

"There is beauty in everything". I love this one! 

I had such a blast putting this huge Folio Album together using the Poised Collection.  I hope you'll take a day, follow along a tutorial on how to make one and GO FOR IT!  It takes patience and time, but you'll enjoy the process.
Have a great day everyone, 
Daniela 

2 comments:

  1. I love the color combination! You did a fabulous job, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. I definitely want to make this!

    ReplyDelete

Pages