About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Sunday, March 3, 2019

I'm a Alpha Stamps Design Team Member!

I'm so excited to share with you that I've been asked to be a part of the Alpha Stamps Design Team.  If you don't know about Alpha Stamps, please go follow them EVERYWHERE!  (links below)

When I first started crafting waaaaaay back in 2002 or so, I fell in LOVE with Mixed Media, and anything I could alter.  As styles changed and as I changed, I always had loved doing those projects, but wasn't able to do it as much.  I am so excited to be doing it again!  I received the most beautiful Design Team Box.  I can't WAIT to share this with you!  Think Altered Mini EVERYTHING!  Collage Sheets, Metal pieces and charms, beautiful ribbons... oh my lord... 

So, if you have a cup of coffee and have some time, go through their blog, website, Instagram give them some love and be ready for really fun whimsical things!  I'm over the moon excited, honored and you'll LOVE it too!  

Daniela

Website: Alpha Stamps
Blog: Alpha Stamps News
Instagram: Alpha Stamps
Facebook - Alpha Stamps Home

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Daniela...I took a few classes from you years ago, one at your house, and really am happy that you were picked as a DT member for Alpha Stamps. I love their store, have spent many dollars there. Congratulations and best of luck, can't wait to see some of your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thank you so much! I hope to start using their products in classes here too! I hope you will come back.

    ReplyDelete

Pages