About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Friday, April 10, 2020

Authentique Paper Design Team - Easter Blog Hop

Hello Friends!

Happy Easter!  I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.  We are living in time like no other.  Make your Easter memorable even if you can't have all the excitement.  Make a  new memory and cherish all the little things Easter is about.



Today I'm sharing with you a Flip-Flap Easter Album.  This is a great little album filled to the brim with darling elements tags, bunnies and sayings to make your loved ones smile.





These little albums are perfect for documenting one day or event.  I have plenty of little pockets...

Plenty of photo mats... I've made coordinating tags in cardstock to write some memories or notes....

 I also love the triangle pocket shown below.  You can tuck anything in those, notes, extra photos, cards... and just decorate with all the fun elements from your kit.

 This is showing the back and how I place the ribbon below the paper so you can tie it easily and its all in one place!
Have a wonderful Easter, enjoy the quiet, make new memories and delight in the little things.  Much love, hugs, health and safety to everyone,  Love Daniela

2 comments:

  1. Would you consider showing us a tutorial on how to create this adorable little album. A video tutorial for beginners like myself would be so much appreciated. Thanks for considering.
    Love the album, just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is so cute and fun! Would you care to share a tutorial? Would be appreciated..

    ReplyDelete

Pages