About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, July 1, 2019

Happy 4th of July Blog Post for Authentique Paper Design Team! DAY 1


Hello Friends!  I'm here to show of my 4th of July make!  This is an oldie but goodie!  This is using the HEROIC collection by Authentique Paper.  I've made this super CHUNKY 6x6 album with all kinds of flips and flaps to hold all your memories!  I've used bits and pieces from the entire collection.  
Each page features a cutout, saying or punchout that works so well with the theme.  4th of July crafting is one of my favorites, as we take lots of photos on this holiday.  We usually have a family reunion around this time, so its a great memory for my entire family.
I've added lots of pockets and filled them with the darling cutouts from the collection.  This is always a good way to use them up.  Put some plain craft or cream cardstock on the backs of the cutouts to use as journal tags. 



I always love to hang a charm on the sides of my albums.  This one is super fun as I've asked my husband to find an old bullet casing and punch a hole through it.  I've then hung it on my loop on the side of the album.  Super fun! 
I hope you've enjoyed this mini album today.  Go out and enjoy this wonderful holiday celebrating our fantastic country!

Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages