About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Spring Things Tags for Lynda Kanase Designs


I am soooo excited to announce I am now on the Lynda Kanase Design Team!  This is a fabulous group of women that I can't wait to share inspiration with.  Please follow us along showing off our own unique take on Spring Things!

Amanda Stevens

For these darling tags, I've used the Authentique Paper "Dreamy" It's so perfect for anything springy! 
Using the Spring Things die I just cut out all the dies in about 4 different patterned paper.  I then just started assembling little fun bundles of cute goodness.  There are so many little elements and they layer all together just beautifully.   Lynda has a way of designing, thinking of multiple uses and themes.  I've also chosen to use her Spring Phrases for each tag.  

 

I hope you've enjoyed my take on Spring Things!  Follow along and see what my other teammates have in store for you! 
Have a great day everyone!
Daniela 



1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful tags! The soft patterns and all the layers and texture are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Pages