About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Alpha Stamps "The Bunny House" and "Farmhouse Mini".. My first official post... EEEEKKKKK!

I am so excited to share with you my creations with the Alpha Stamps March Kit!  This kit is incredible, the colors, the variety, it's just beautiful! I've used elements from the Farmhouse collection, Chipboard House Box, and the most incredible Chipboard windows and doors.  I've also added the darling mini flowers, and the acrylic flower on top of the house.  **See full supply list link at the bottom of this post The box comes with two small holes on each side, so I weaved some wire, along with the seam binding and now I have the Bunny House!


Let's take a look at some of these little elements a little closer! 

I covered the entire box with the fantastic whitewash wood paper from the Farmhouse Collection.  I then cut out vintage Easter Eggs from the Eggs and Easter Collage Sheet, along with my little bunny peeking out the door below.  I used gold paint I had in my stash to paint the chipboard door and window.  If you notice, I wanted my little bunny to show off a bit more cause he is soo cute, so I cut out the window portion of the door.  I also added a mini paper hinge on the door and it does open and shut.  




My next little project is Farmhouse Mini.  I used the Mini House Album with more of the Farmhouse Collection.

I can't' tell you how excited I was to play with this.  I love little things, and this just takes the cake!  Using more of the chipboard windows which I painted gold, I added the mini roses on the bottom.  I punched holes on the sides of the House Album and tied a ribbon through them to complete the album. 
Throughout the little album, I've added photo mats, cutouts from collage sheets, and ephemera from the scrapbook paper.  


Here is a close up of the little windows with flowers and then a side view of the little mini.  I absolutely LOVE making these types of miniature things.  

Below are a few photos of the inside of the little mini.  It's amazing what you can fit inside one of these little House Mini Albums. 




Thank you so much for looking at my take on the March Alpha Stamps Kit!  I am so honored to be on their team, and am really excited for whats to come.  Make sure to support small business and pick up a March Kit with all the extras!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages