About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Friday, July 27, 2018

Dunkin Donuts and Friendship

Happy Friday!  I hope you are enjoying your summer!  We were so lucky (or unlucky) to have a Dunkin Donuts open super close to our house.  That makes me obsessed with Donuts. 

Today I'm sharing with you a project featuring some of my favorite dies!  Jen Long has designed the cutest dies featuring donuts!  Today, I'm using "Phrases, Sweet and Donuts" and I'm using the Tim Holtz "Gift Card Bag" 


I'm so excited to have a crafty day with my girlfriends!  We are celebrating a Birthday, and I wanted to make a little something for my besties on craft day!  Making them little gift card holders and including a Dunkin Donut Gift Card is the perfect little gift.  Using the darling Doodlebug collection Sweet Shoppe, which features the darling DONUTS!  So, using the Jen Long Die along with this paper is a perfect match.  With my Sizzix Big Shot Plus I have so much room to die cut, that I can cut almost everything at once, which makes this a super fast and easy project to complete! 

Of course I had to go down to Dunkin Donuts to get the gift cards, so I needed the "props" for these photos... really great excuse to eat donuts all day right???? 
 I can't wait to give these to my girlfriends and let them know how much I appreciate and love them.  Make your friend a homemade gift and they will treasure it forever.  I know I absolutely LOVE handmade items! 
I hope you've been inspired today to make your own little gift for a loved one!  Its fun, and means so much to others!  Have a great weekend, and stay cool!  

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the Tim Holtz die. I do have it, and you just gave me some more ideas to go try it! You are awesome. Enjoy eating those donuts with friends!

    ReplyDelete

Pages