About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

LOVE + LEMON Craft Co. - What did I do with the BOX????

Hello Friends!

I'm here today to introduce you to a new crafting company LOVE + LEMON Craft Co.  A California based company, they debuted their product at Creativation 2018 in January.  I was so excited to see a new crafty company that looked right up my alley with beautiful washi, ribbon, bling, tags, clips and so much more!

They were so nice and asked if they could send me something to play with, well yessssss ma'am you surely can! 




Can I tell you how BEAUTIFUL the packaging is?  Gorgeous gold embossed toped jars with oodles of beautiful bling, buttons, clips and more.  The premade bows are absolutely the best! I wish you could feel them... so soft. 

So, because I received sooo much, I'm going to make a little something from the box for the next 4 weeks and share it here on the blog with you! Then at the end I'm going to do a giveaway of some of their products!

I really wanted to play with everything at once, so a Banner seemed a great way to bust open all the beautiful packages and start playing!  I used the Gold Letter Stickers to spell SPRING!  Whats so cute about the banner from them, is it comes already to go with a few colors.  I added the polka dot paper to the banner to mix it up!

So, everything was made from the contents of the box except the one sheet of cardstock.  What FUN!  I want to play more, so stay tuned for next week "what did I do with the box?"

Please go give my friends at Love + Lemon some love and follows, and place an order with them!  Stay tuned for more projects with this line!

Website:
www.loveandlemoncraft.com
Instagram
@loveandlemoncraft
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/LoveLemonCraft/

Till next week......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages