About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Friday, January 16, 2015

Class Saturday! Come join me!

Don't forget I have a great Mixed Media Home Decor class this weekend at Scrapbook Territory! Saturday January 17, 11:00am, $40 for both pieces! We will distress, stamp and have a ton of fun creating these darling Ranger Wendy Vecchi designed pieces. Kits are also available. Call the store at 510-559-9929 to sign up!

I'm so excited to start sharing all the things I'll be doing in my new job, I'll have catalogs from all the manufacturers I represent and I'll talk about what I'll be offering during the year!  I hope you can come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment