About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Friday, January 16, 2015

Class Saturday! Come join me!

Don't forget I have a great Mixed Media Home Decor class this weekend at Scrapbook Territory! Saturday January 17, 11:00am, $40 for both pieces! We will distress, stamp and have a ton of fun creating these darling Ranger Wendy Vecchi designed pieces. Kits are also available. Call the store at 510-559-9929 to sign up!

I'm so excited to start sharing all the things I'll be doing in my new job, I'll have catalogs from all the manufacturers I represent and I'll talk about what I'll be offering during the year!  I hope you can come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages