About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween is ONE week away!~


Are you ready for Halloween?  I have so much fun crafting this time of year and I have made a few things I'd like to share with you!
First up are my favorite Halloween Stamps by Daniel Torrente!  His images are a little dark (just my type) but I've brightened them up by using darling Doodlebug Papers and bright Copic Markers. These tags are so much fun and I love playing with these products.
Second Halloween project are darling pockets for treats!  I belong to a crop group that gets together every Thursday at Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley.  We all work on our own projects and lots of times make projects together and put our own spin to them.  We have a lot of fun inspiring each other and enjoying our friendship!  Yesterday we had our Halloween Pot Luck and crop day. We all usually make a little something to give to the group on these days and I love making these little giveaway items.  These little pockets were make with a Sizzix Die, Doodlebug papers, Lawn Fawn Stamps and Copic Markers.  I've added a little orange twine and a owl charm for fun!  I loved how they turned out and so did Tony and he is making his own for his class of 29 students.  I'll post his when he's done with them!
Here are two pictures of our group!  We are so thankful to Diane at Scrapbook Territory for hosting us every week.   We are so lucky to have a local scrapbook store that supports its customers!  If your ever interested in joining us, come on down to the store!  We start when the store opens and some of us stay all day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages