About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer, Summer Summer!

The weather is beautiful, Tony is in his last week of school and my beautiful Bianca is home for a few weeks from college.  Life is good.  We spent our weekend at Discovery Kingdom, The Pool, and of course Shopping together.  I love having Bianca here.  I can't believe this month my daughter turns 20.  She is a grown up now.  I can't be more proud of her.  She is everything I could have ever hoped for in a daughter, she is sweet, caring, compassionate, smart and beautiful inside and out. 

This month, I am busy with end of school year stuff, planning Tony's 8th Birthday party, planning Bianca's college move from one house to another 300 miles away.. wanting to plan a small vacation for the family and also getting in some scrappy time for my sanity!

I have a few things going on in June, 2 classes and a Crafty Garage Sale! 

JUNE 22
10-2pm
Costa Residence, Walnut Creek
First off is the GARAGE SALE!  This will be at my house in Walnut Creek, and I have a few friends coming over to sell as well.  I hope you all can come out to shop cause I am pulling out tons of scrappy products that are brand new never used and marking them to sell super cheap!  Details can be found on The Art Life Facebook Page, but its JUNE 22nd from 10-2pm.  Come on over and bring your friends!

June 29th
10:30-1:30pm
Scrapbook Territory, Berkeley 510-559-9929
 I'll be teaching my second BASIC GREY CARD CLASS at Scrapbook Territory!  This is a fantastic class which features 16 beautiful artsy cards made with the darling Mint Julep and Hipster lines.  These cards are perfect for girls or boys and you'll learn a ton of new techniques, have fun and go home with a stash of cards.  How great is it when you need a card super fast and you can run to your stash and pull a handmade super fun and cute card out!  Its a great feeling and this will give you plenty to choose from.  If you can't make the class, this kit comes with full color step by step instructions for making the cards.  Its a perfect kit for a crop night or a night in front of the TV crafting.  Just use this link to purchase a card kit and I'll send it off to you!  BUY BASIC GREY CARD KIT HERE

June 30th
1pm - 5pm
Costa Residence Walnut Creek, CA
I'll be teaching the darling HE SAID/SHE SAID Mini Albums class.  You read that right, you'll make 2 darling albums.  These albums feature the beautiful He Said/She Said paper line of Teresa Collins.  The mini albums feature lots of folding, pockets, tags and beautiful pages.  This class will be held at my home in Walnut Creek at 1pm.  Also, this kit comes with step by step instructions so if you can't make the class, just sign up and state you'd like a kit for this class!
You can sign up SIGN UP FOR HE SAID/SHE SAID HERE.

I hope to see you at one of these fun events!  Email me at theartlife@yahoo.com to reserve your spot at any of these events or if you have any questions!  Have a great June everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages