About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy April


I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter weekend.  I was blessed with a visit from Bianca!  She was only here for the weekend, so so short, but I tried to cram in everything and everyone to see her and spend time with her.  It started with surprising Tony at school Friday.  He was so happy!  We had 3 family dinners, a shopping spree at Target (can you believe they don't have a Target in Santa Barbara - the horror!). Quality time with her which I cherish.  I can't explain how proud I am of her.  I am amazed at the woman she is becoming. 
Easter was a blast with Tony, he is 7 and still loves the hunt, the presents and the candy!  He was spoiled with 3 Egg Hunts, including one at his grandparents house which was outta control.  He has enough candy to last until Halloween.
Planning lots of fun Scrappy things for April and May!  Here are the details of most of them so far!

Sunday April 7th - Scrappy Garage Sale in Campbell.  If your interested in coming out, just email me at theartlife@yahoo.com for the address!  I, along with 5 other crafters are purging our stash of items. at great prices. Sale starts at 10am

I'm so excited to be doing a Birthday Girl Scrapbook Party on April 13th!  I donated a party to Tony's School Auction and will be playing with 8- 8 year old girls making mini scrapbooks and printing pictures of the party.

April 27th - Scrap Again Crop and Consignment Sale - This is a great crop in Vacaville,  which runs from 10am - 10pm and I have a booth of the latest and greatest scrapbook products.  This event also is having a consignment sale which lots of people are selling their used goods as well!  The website is: www.scrapagain.com.  These ladies put on a great day and I love being a part of this crop!

May 4th is NSD! National Scrapbook Day! 
This is my annual tradition hosting it at Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley.  I think this is my 5th year!  Its a celebration of Scrapbooking and runs from 10am - 12 midnight!  Its a crop, a party and you get a goodie bag, project to make that day, lots of snacks and drinks all day, plus dinner.  Sign up quick for this one as it always sells out.  May 4th, Scrapbook Territory, $50, 510-559-9929

May 18th - I'll have a Teresa Collins Class at my house, I'll announce the details in a few days, I'm working on finishing the project!  Save the date!

May 25th is a full day of classes at Scrapbook Territory! 

Morning class is Basic Grey Cardmaking Class!  We'll use the Bowties and Kneehighs paper lines and embellishments to make 16 cards with tons left over.

We'll make 8 cards from Kneehighs and 8 cards from BowTies, so you'll have both girly and boyish style cards!


You get tons of product including 6x6 paper pads of each line!  Be ready for this fast paced class and leave with tons of cards for any occassion.
May 25th 10:30am - 1pm, Scrapbook Territory, $35, 510-559-9929





The afternoon Class is Teresa Collins Binder Album with Memories Line.  This is the brand new Teresa Collins Binder album filled to the brim with tons of products from her Memories line.  We'll make pockets, tags, and pages to fill the album with pretties!
2:30 - 5pm, Scrapbook Territory, $35, 510-559-9929

Whew, I think thats it for now!  I hope to see a few of you at some of these upcoming classes!  Email me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages