About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Art Life Shop Monthly Project Kit 2012

Its BAAACK! I have started back up preparing a Monthly Project Kit for 2012! This first one is "Serum of Art" and comes with everything pictured to make this darling Altered Art Project. You receive step by step full color instructions as well. You can find out more about this wonderful kit and joining the monthly email list HERE.

Also, I have a great Basic Grey Valentine Layout Kit available. It comes with everything to make this two page layout, but you get so much product, I've already made 3-1 page layouts with my left overs and have more to spare! Its a great kit and the products are DARLING! You can find it HERE on my website!

I finished a whopping 12 layouts this past weekend along with the monthly project kit, so head over to the Facebook Group Page for The Art Life HERE and take keep a look out as I'll be posting some each day. I am renewed and ready for 2012 to be a crafty fun year, I hope you'll join me!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your kits Daniela! Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you for bringing it back!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pages