About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Happiness!



I have been working hard at home organizing, purging and trying to get myself ready for new things in my life. To that end, I am going to start offering up my weekly "Steal". This week will be the entire Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology Collectin (that I have in stock) at an unbelieveable price of only $25, with $5 shipping charge. You can get it HERE. I love the beautiful colors of this collection and the embellishments are beautiful! The retail price of all these items is over $52, so this is a "STEAL".

Each week will feature a different "collection" or "box" of goodies! Remember, I do have mystery boxes still available, and you can tell me if you want Altered Artist Items, Scrapbooking items and 3 of your favorite manufacturers, and I'll include those in your box! You can get one HERE

One final note, SAVE THE DATE! September 24th I am holding a huge garage sale. I plan on filling clear rubbermaid boxes with items and marking them $5, $7, $10 filled to capacity with scrapbooking items, vintage items, buttons, beads, and baubles, that I just haven't used! More info is coming, but I'm already getting things together. I'll have lots of vintage style furniture, display items, trays, trunks, you name it! I'm sure you'll find lots of fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages