About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, July 19, 2010

New Classes Booked!




I have been having a great time creating, planning and spending time gearing up for the busiest season for me! I have so much going on and my calendar is getting full! I just added a wonderful Altered Jewelry Class at Scrapbook Territory on Saturday August 14th at 2pm. We'll make these two beautiful altered jewelry pieces and you'll have a ton of fun creating!


I am also going to be teaching a really fun class at my home in Walnut Creek. Its this beautiful Altered Box. We'll play with the gorgeous My Girls Paperie Papers, cute mini Fairies, buttons, flowers and ribbon! This class will be on Sunday August 22nd at 1pm in my home. I'll have a mini shopping area with all kinds of fun goodies as well! To sign up for this class, see HERE on my website or just email me at theartlife@yahoo.com. Hope to see you there! These are the best days to me... I love the intimate crafting time. I promise to have more at my home this fall!

This weekend is the Art and Wine Festival in Alameda, My August Schedule is Jam packed so see sidebar for all the upcoming events, and I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages