About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Morning! Beautiful, Outside.. lovely day!



I had a fantastic time at the Scrapbook Territory 7 year anniversary sale and make and take day! I made these super cute cards with Adirondak inks and the new Tim Holtz Dies. I LOVE them! Thanks to everyone who came out to play and shop. It was a ton of fun! This weekend I'll be in Brentwood both days! Saturday I am attending the opening day crop of Art Inspired Studios which is a new store that I am excited about seeing and playing in. Sunday I'll be teaching at ScrapDiva two super cute projects by The Girls Paperie! This should be a fun class!
I have been enjoying the outside air with my family, we have had two snakes in the backyard, one was a rattler.. pretty cool. I was so excited when My Paper Tree House ordered flowers for their art studio! Now my flowers are in Miami.. wee hoo!
I am almost in full World Cup mode here at my house.. the Brazilian Flag is out, my T-shirts are ready and my TIVO will be filled to the brim with games games games.. I will be a little football (soccer) crazy for the next month.. so watch out! VIVA BRASIL! This is the most watched tournament in the entire world.. watch it with your kids, get them involved and make football (soccer) part of their lives.. its a great game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages