About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Friday, February 5, 2010

Fantastic Day!

I am so excited, honored, nervous and just WOWSERS! I was chosen to be a teacher at the Donna Downey Inspired Workshop Event in May! I can't believe I will be on this list of phenomenal teachers. I will be surrounded by everyone that I admire.. Its so exciting to be chosen. Here is a link to the website if you can come out and join us for this wonderful event! Inspired Workshop

Also here is a link to my newsletter I sent out today. I have a ton of things I am planning and the calendar is filling up already through May! I am really looking forward to the first The Art Life Crop/Mini Workshops night on March 6th! This will be a super fun crop and we'll make 3 projects. Sign up now with Scrapbook Territory

2 comments:

  1. so so so happy for you! Wish I could come. Maybe you could teach sometime at the "girlfriends garage" before you become too famous! hee hee We Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - that looks like a great event - congrats! Say hi to my pals Lauren and Niki who are also on the workshop list - wish I lived closer so I could soak up all that mojo!!

    ReplyDelete